Finest Miniature Dolls, Fairies and Couture Doll Clothing
Angelique Miniatures designs and creates a huge range of miniature dolls and doll clothing.
Angelique's range includes:
- One twelfth scale historical character dolls of all periods and social classes, suitable for dolls houses.
- A unique collection of one twelfth scale kings and queens including Henry VIII and wives, Elizabeth 1st, Queen Victoria etc. etc.
- A magical collection of miniature fairies, mermaids, enchantresses, wizards, pond dwellers and many, many more
- The ‘Once Upon A Time........' collection: A charming selection of popular fairy tale and nursery rhyme characters such as Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Bo Peep etc, in one twelfth scale.
- A stunning range of classical ballet and other theatrical costumes for the 16 inch ballerina fashion dolls, Clea Bella and Robert Tonner's NYCB ballerina.
- A wide range of contemporary fashions for 16 to 23 inch plus dolls such as Tyler Wentworth, Gene, American Model, Sissy etc. etc.
- A stunning range of historical costumes for most 16 to 23 inch plus sized fashion dolls.
- Heirloom style clothing for ‘reborn' baby dolls.
- Many other unique and charming doll clothing from antique to modern in design.
Louise Goldsborough, Proprietress of Angelique Miniatures says:
I have always loved and collected dolls of all sizes since I was a little girl and began sewing for my dolls at about the age of eleven. This became an avid hobby for me whilst I pursued my dancing and theatrical career but in 1987, fate decided to deal me a cruel hand and I suffered a bad accident whilst working on stage as an illusionist's assistant.
I decided to turn my love of doll making and dressmaking into a business and Angelique Miniatures was begun on 7th March 1988.
Originally I started by making up and dressing bought porcelain doll kits and selling them to local gift shops. Quite early on, one of the shops asked me if I would consider dressing a miniature doll for them and, as they say, the rest is history.
After a few years, I learned the art of making miniature porcelain doll parts thus enabling me to create exactly the type of character dolls that I and my rapidly growing collection of customers wanted. The ensuing years have allowed me to perfect my self-taught skills of doll dressmaking and Angelique was able to expand into clothing for other dolls sizes. I was also taken on as a designer at the British doll company ‘Alberon' and have since gone on to become a guest designer for the American ‘Clea Bella Company'.
I am now able to offer a unique and unrivalled range of miniature dolls and doll clothing to customers all over the world.
It has brought me an immense amount of pleasure over the years and I have met so many wonderful and talented people.
I look forward to the next twenty years.
I am always happy to accept commissions and can be contacted by e-mail, phone and post.
Web site www.angeliqueminiatures.co.uk/
Phone (01932) 780 934 (Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm)
Adress: 12, Camilla Close, Sunbury-on-Thames, Middx, TW16 7PZ